Paper materials have very different characteristics depending on the raw material composition, production process and finishing. The laboratory for papermaking is carrying out mechanical testing of printing paper, paperboard, cardboard and composite materials in order to obtain basic papermaking as well as specific properties of the materials.
With a variety of mechanical measurements we assess the general physical properties, strength and resistance of paper and resistance to external influences. We provide:
- Determination of basic properties (basis weight, thickness, moisture…)
- Assessment of mechanical strength and resilience
- Assessment of corrugated cardboard resilience
- Determination of surface properties
- Determination of resilience to liquids and fats
- Determination of optical properties