Declarations of compliance
Declaration of compliance is a producers’ statement declaring their materials/products are in the conformity with the valid legislative requirements and other official guidelines and rules. For each type of materials and products, the compliance assessment procedures are different and are determined by individual legal directive and guidelines defining minimum requirements for the material or product.
The Institute for Pulp and Paper is accredited by Slovenian Accreditation with accreditation number LP-058 in the field of testing (SIST EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017), for which SA is a signatory to the EA MLA agreement. (https://www.slo-akreditacija.si/acreditation/institut-za-celulozo-in-papir/).
Tests within the scope of the annex to the accreditation document LP-058 will be carried out within the scope of accredited activities, while other tests will be carried out in a non-accredited area, but in accordance with the relevant standards in the SIST ISO 17025:2017 quality system (appropriately indicated in the offer).
As part of non-accredited activities, we review the relevant legislation for you and carry out all the necessary compliance verification procedures according to the directives and modules specified for the individual product or material for the following areas:
- Materials and products for food contact
- Hygiene products
- Safety of toys (books and picture books
- Biodegradability, compostability and ecotoxicity)
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- We check the legislative requirements for individual materials and products
- We advise and select appropriate testing parameters
- We perform all necessary laboratory tests
- Based on the complete review, we issue a declaration of conformity from an independent institution.