We are looking to hire a:
in our laboratory for papermaking.
- academic higher education in natural sciences (2nd Bologna cycle)
- preferred fields of education: analytic chemistry, biochemistry, optional microbiology
EXPECTED KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCES:
- independent execution of various analyses and tests in the field of chemistry and microbiology:
- chemical analyses – chromatography (GC, LC), spectroscopy (UVVIS, AAS, FTIR, NIR),
- microbiology – basic microbiological testing, biodegradability, composting,
- proven ability for research work,
- good English language skills (other language skills are welcome),
- advanced use of MS Office software package,
- use of web tools (databases, scientific libraries),
- category B driving license.
- work in the analytical laboratory (chemistry, microbiology),
- development of new analytical methods, implementation of standardized methods, accreditation of methods,
- cooperation in research projects (preparation, execution, management),
- cooperation and management of R&D projects for customers,
- preparation of research and scientific articles,
- active participation in scientific meetings and conferences.
- EU working permit required
Applications containing promotional letter, CV and certificates of education are accepted until 15. 5. 2022 to email address: email@example.com